Monday, November 16, 2009

Because I'm Also Special

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah, peace be upon you!

Hem, first of all, thank you for visiting us (actually this blog is belong to my sister and I). Our first intention of having this blog was actually to advertise and sell some maternity dresses to pregnant ladies. However, due to little promotion, we do not get any customer from this blog. Luckily our elder sisters and our mom bought our dresses not because they were pregnant, but because the dresses were beautiful and they could wear it as a night dress and our mom could even wear it to the mosque! (and the most important reason of buying was because they wanted to support us! hehe)... Hem....I am still a bit disappointed with our achievement...but at least we have done something to add some cash in our pocket. You know, when it comes about money, it is always better to have more and more...:).

And now that the business is not so good...I have changed my plan a little bit. I plan to make this blog as a place for me to share my ideas and my feelings. Well, actually I am not a good writer, and always shy to share with other people. I always think that what I'm thinking is not special enough for me to make it public. Hem....but this evening....I suddenly feel different. I am sure that everyone is unique and we are special in our own way. People can say anything, they can judge us by our writing, but in the end we are the one who knows best about ourself. Yeah! Finally I've got a positive feeling about myself! :)

Emm....I think this is long enough as introduction. I will write again next time, insyaAllah...

1 comment:

Norulhuda said...

Usaha tangga kejayaan~~
usaha lagi...