Tuesday, February 8, 2011

leaving for ....

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah,

I'll be leaving for The Netherlands next Monday! Feeling nervous to start my PhD, to travel alone again, but at the same time excited! AND...to be away from my beloved ones..hubby, adam, fatima, hannah, and sisters, a brothers, and....mak. :). Gonna miss them so much especially my baby, hannah (oh Allah, she's so adorable). But inshaAllah 6 months will not be that long. I will just have to focus on my study! Things will be just fine...ameen..

Okay, going to write more together with more pictures once I'm in the Netherlands. Tata!

-Huda, 8 February, 4.33 p.m

2 comments:

maternity clothes said...

Since your website contains some children wear and maternity wear, can you post some of the least styles of children wear and maternity wear cause I'm so very interested to see it.

Anonymous said...

all the best~
-caca- (hari nak hujan)