Thursday, April 14, 2011

How to be happy?

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah...

Dear readers (I wonder if there's any reader..hehe),

Anyways..I'm doing good..I hope everybody is good too.

My simple question for today.. What can make you happy?

Write down the "things that make me happy" on a piece of paper. Read them carefully...and find time to do all the things! If you don't know what can make you happy, maybe you can try to see my lists, perhaps you can copy and try whether those things will make you happy or not! :)

Things that can make Norulhuda (that's me) happy.

1. A clean house ---> lets do cleaning!
2. Listen to good music ---> for example see below;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgDX2xpGwAU&feature=player_embedded

3. Eat when I'm hungry
4. Sleep when I'm sleepy
5. Wake up early in the morning
6. Hugs my babies
7. I love nature! I love observing the trees.. especially when I'm at Wageningen, the trees are the best things to observe...how do they change over the autumn, winter, and spring!
8. See kids play (any kids! I just love to watch them playing...their laugh, tears...really make me feel alive!
9. The feeling during and after shower (really fresh!)
10. During I brush my teeth
11. Whenever I learn something new

....and the list goes on.....

As a conclusion...you don't have to go far to find happiness. Happiness is inside you. Appreciate yourself..do the best at every moment...be more sensitive towards yourself. And thank your God....your Creator who has made you.

Jazakallahu khairan kathira,
Norulhuda, Wageningen, Marijkeweg, Zodiac, 10.09 am, 14 April 2011, 10 Jamadil A- Awwal 1432.

No comments: