Thursday, August 4, 2011

Empty head



Today is Thurday. Next Thursday I will be boarding an airplane, to go back to Malaysia. Home sweet home. Actually life is more challenging in every aspects back in my country. But that is my real life. I thank God for my life. I pray that I will always do the best in all situation. I hope I can always control my emotion (that can turn out to be really crazy, God please forbid).




Emm...so lately I didn't do much reading like I used to do weeks before. It was not because I already had enough knowledge, but mainly because I finished writing my proposal last week. So I told myself (indirectly) that I could have some rest. But when I read the proposal again yesterday, I realized how ' imperfect' it was. In other way, there were to many things to be improved. Huh....it was real hard to write when you didn't know about what you were writing. How do I learn to write!!!




I must learn writing. Since my English is not perfect, with a very limited vocabularies, and with least skills...my writing looks dry and the paragraphs do not seem to integrate nicely. Arrrggghhh......!!! Now rather than checking my facebook every now and then, I better do an english exercise from the internet. pllleeeaaaasssee.....




(Soo, no rest for me? Time is gold..do something fun but make sure I am learning from it)




End of story...see...no coherence of ideas right?? The topic jump from one to another!!! Huwwwaaarrgghhh!

No comments: