Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Arranging the biggest jigsaw puzzle!

I have just finished my 10 000 pieces of jigsaw puzzle. The final picture is really amazing. It is somewhat better because I could elaborate the picture into very great detail. It is even the best because I could give complete reason of every single thing that is happening in the picture, for example why the picture was taken at that time, why the sky was blue, why the trees were green, and what most important, WHY DID I PICK THAT SPECIFIC PUZZLE?


--------------------------------------------@@




Lets begin with end in mind.




That was I just did. I imagined that I have completed my future four years life. But in fact I've just started. And I was a bit tired already (actually too tired, but I don't want to admit that..hehe..). What to happen in the next four years?




1. The 10th year of our marriage


2. Adam is 9 years old = a standard three bright student


3. Nur Fatima is 7 years old = a standard one highly motivated student


4. Hannah is 5 years old = a little girl with an endless curiosity


5. I finish my PhD


6. My husband and I as a great achiever and higher degree closer to Allah




Ameen.


--->> now back to WORK! :)

2 comments:

animed said...

Just drop by..cheers kak huda!!!

Norulhuda said...

hey anim, :) cheers!