Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bored to death



Actually I'm so bored. I really hate to admit this. Normally I always try to get rid of my negative feeling but now I'm not. I have to write my proposal but I'm so lazy like a garfield. Is garfield a really lazy cat? I don't know. But why that lazy cat was so popular long time ago? I think he had a very wierd voice, like an old man's voice and not so cute at all. Opps..maybe I am wrong? Emmm....anyway I like to see garfield, but not to hear his voice.


In three hours from now I'm going to watch a movie. Actually it is not a commercial movie and I don't have to pay any money to watch it. It is a documentary about transition in Liberia. I read from the synopsis, "an unusual story about the great courage of Muslim and Christian women in Liberia who, regardless of faith, decide to work together to end the country's bloody civil war and bring peace back to a country in ruins..............and finally the 14-year civil war that saw hundred of thousands killed, massacres of the civillian population and widespread rape, was brought to an end by them..." (my comment, of course not only them..there must be other people who took action too).


Watching movie is not a usual occasion for me. Why? yeah why....I know there are many creative people creat good movies. I am just not into movies though I find watching movies are interesting. Maybe because I was told that in cinemas, not all people behave nicely. There are some youngsters who watch movie and at the same time, make movie. You know what I mean. So, it is not really a good place to be. Oh, I might sound stupid. Nevermind, this is (just) an opinion and no one are forced to accept it. Oh, I also think that the ticket is expensive. Coz I am a stingy person. Hehe. Another one reason (if this can be called a reason), I heard during 13 May 1969, some people burnt one of the cinemas in Kuala Lumpur. (13 May 1969 was a tragic day in which Malays and Chinese fought each other and many were killed). So, I imagine myself in one cinema when suddenly the place was caught on fire. Again, I might sound stupid.


Emm...actually my story can be related to a saying "hendak seribu daya, tak nak seribu dalih" (when you want something, you'll do everything to get it, and when you don't want something, you invent thousand reasons to avoid it).


OOOOooooohhhh......end of story. Get back to work lazy garfield!!

But, never forget, the smallest thing you do, whether it is bad or not, it will be judge by the Almighty. So, think before you do anything! :)


**Picture shown is not related to the story.

No comments: