Thursday, July 21, 2011

PhD oh PhD

Salam,

This blog now is my diary. Of course I will not write anything privacy here. Obviously now I need someone to talk to. But since nobody can listen to me now...here I am..blogging.

Just met my supervisor. I received many comments from him and they were constructive comments.

He told me how to think and organize my idea and put them into a comprehensive way of writing. It was so nice that he tried his best to simplify his talk so that I got to the point. Emm...what's the point of talking if I didn't understand right?

Fuh....actually...I have to start writing now. :) Anyway, tips from my supervisor,

1. Write backward....for my case I have listed 5 objectives, therefore, construct my text based on the objectives.

2. Emm??


Hehe..till then!

No comments: